Elegant bathrobe in cotton from controlled organic cultivation. Elegant appearance, with a velvety outside and a high level of skin-friendliness thanks to absorbent terrycloth inside. Bleached white, with optical brightener in blue. Proven equipment model for the bio-ecological 'green room' and for all bathrooms and SPA areas that are to be equipped with a fully organic cotton product.
- Kimono cut
- Full-body cut
- Chlorine treatment possible
- 100% organic cotton
- from 500 pieces in your own color
The bathrobe is first woven as a whale terry, consists of 100% carded ring yarns in organic cotton, and then subjected to a velour shearing and treatment. The result is a velvety smooth outside and a soft pile on the inside, to the skin. The torso is a full-body cut, completely eliminating the need for long side seams. For distinguished looks and to minimize abrasion in the wash, the collar and lapels, sleeve ends, both side pockets and belt are multi-quilted.
- Material: 100% organic cotton, exclusively high-quality carded ring-spun yarns
- Weight: 380g/m²
- Dyeing: white 007 - with optical brightener in blue
- Cut: kimono - unisex for him and her
- Design: with two patch side pockets, tie belt and double loops
- Confection: inlaid resp. chained cut edges, durable object seams
- Certificates: Green Button, Made in Green, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The bathrobe Bio-Line is suitable for use as contract laundry and can be washed up to 95°C. For sustainability in the wash, we recommend environmentally friendly detergents. For a pleasant softness, the dryer should not be set to maximum levels, so that the velour exterior does not harden. For further instructions on the proper handling of this ecological bathrobe, see care instructions.
Download care instructions