Responsible corporate action is as much a part of Floringo as the beauty of the region in which we are based. Our terry textiles are manufactured with strict sustainability principles in mind and are continuously developed so that we further reduce their ecological and ethical footprint, while at the same time increasing their economic benefits. All our activities are shaped by the guidelines of the "Honorable Businessman" and follow fundamental principles:
- We respect and demand compliance with human rights conventions and ILO core labor standards in all areas of business and declare them to be our essential principles. As a minimum, our Code of Conduct (DE, EN and TR) applies as the basis of any cooperation.
- We produce durable terry products that are optimized for their intended use and guarantee our customers procedural safety, high productivity and reliable returns.
- We have established a due diligence process through which we determine, assess and eliminate or mitigate or avoid risks associated with our business, our supply chain and our products. Employees of our suppliers have the opportunity to file complaints (DE, EN and TR) at any time. These will be carefully examined, evaluated and eliminated or mitigated.
- Our terry products are manufactured using the latest technology, which realizes high quality goods with the least possible consumption of resources.
- We are committed to the wise use of raw materials by continuously optimizing manufacturing processes, product characteristics and logistics processes, and promoting recycling. You can find the latest projects here. Our company has been climate neutral since mid-2020.
Products with a long service life and low resource consumption
The right materials, high-quality workmanship and the long service life of a terry product have a direct impact on its ecological footprint - and customer acceptance. For high absorbency and a soft pile, great robustness, good washing behavior and long-lasting colors, we manufacture our terry products from high-quality cotton yarns. Through innovative combinations with polyester, we complete the profile of our products with high processing efficiency, resulting from a high degree of dewatering and shortened drying times in the laundry. The special properties of our durable textiles ensure an optimal benefit-performance ratio of the resources used.
Products with high environmental and quality standards
Since 2021, our company has been awarded the government "Grüner Knopf" seal, which sets high social and environmental product requirements and prerequisites for corporate due diligence.
The majority of our product lines carry the "Made-in-Green" certificate.
For the highest possible product safety, all our terry products are certified with the Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex. The object lines are additionally certified according to the DIN EN 14697 standard for industrially washable textiles.
Since 2020, we have been affiliated with the Climate Partner initiative and, on request, supply climate-neutral terry towelling products whose production-related carbon dioxide emissions are offset in climate protection projects.
In our Sustainability Report, we have been providing regular information since 2017 on our activities, objectives and results for the continuous improvement of our corporate and social footprint.
Our company has had a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015 since 1999.