We produce the Bio-Line towels for customers who want cotton towels from controlled organic cultivation. With their noble quality and subtle design, the towels are suitable for every area of application, private or commercial and, with their long service life, use this valuable raw material as optimally as possible.
- 100% organic cotton
- Washable at 95 ° C
- white, bleached with neutral optical brightener
- Colors on request
- 4 sizes of cloth for bath and sauna
Bio-Line towels are 100% woven with high-quality ring yarns, i.e. also in the lower fabric with cotton yarns from controlled organic cultivation (kbA). The towels are bleached with a neutral optical brightener for high light fastness.
- Material: 100% organic cotton, exclusively high-quality carded ring-spun yarns
- Weight: 500g/m²
- Dyeing: white 000 - bleached with neutral optical brightener
- Design: Continuous pile, the upper and lower towel end in corduroy structure with woven viscose stripe
- Confection: durable object double seams
- Certificates: Green Button, Made in Green, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
For a sustainable approach to laundry, we recommend environmentally friendly detergents and an
first wash at 95°C. Proper handling increases the life of this ecological terry product.
terry product. For further, important instructions, see care instructions.
Download care instructions