The bathrobes Economy-Line are universalists. Popular as an entry-level model in the hotel industry, for furnishing private rooms in hospitals and nursing clinics, or as a sporty dressing gown and practical travel companion - and a recommendation that saves money, energy and space everywhere. Proven as a leasing model for laundries.
- Kimono cut
- Hood or shawl collar cut possible
- Own color possible
- Reactive or vat dyeing possible
- Space saving
- From 120 pieces in your own color
A lightweight bathrobe in high quality and workmanship: pure cotton, 100% carded ring yarns in the lower fabric and pile. In full-body cut without seams on the long sides; resistant overlock or press seams on necessary cut edges, previously chained and folded over. Available from 120 pieces in own color, reactive or vat dyed and/or in own cut, with shawl collar or hood.
- Material: 100% cotton, exclusively high-quality, carded ring-spun yarns
- Weight: 350g/m²
- Dyeing: white 007 - with optical brightener in blue
- Cut: Kimono - unisex for him and her
- Design: with two patch side pockets, tie belt with double loops
- Confection: full-body cut without side seams, inlaid or. chained cut edges, durable object seams
- Certificates: Green Button, Made in Green, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The Economy-Line bathrobe series was developed for continuous use as contract linen. Great importance was attached to the best washability and numerous washing cycles. The bathrobes can always be processed as boil wash at 95°C. The use of chlorine is also possible, taking into account the dosage and usage instructions of the detergent manufacturer. Further important tips on proper washing can be found in the care instructions.
Download care instructions