Economy-Line towels are particularly economical, can be washed with little volume and dry quickly. With its unique size and color selection, the entire bathroom can be equipped with Economy Line towels, from the soap and face towel on the washbasin to the large bath towel, which is also ideal as a shawl. For saunas and as beach towels, we have Eco-Line towels in three sauna and wellness sizes, with professional dimensions for care and as a massage bench mat.
- washing efficient
- 13 chlorine resistant colors
- 9 cloth sizes
- Wash gloves in all colors
- XL sauna sheets
Economy-Line towels are 100% carded ring yarns, which create a soft handle and at the same time give the terry loop a high tensile strength, which is at least 230 N. The dense and dimensionally stable bottom fabric optimizes the processing in the laundry, very well sewn edges minimize abrasion in the washing drum and dryer.
- Material: 100% cotton, exclusively high-quality carded ring-spun yarns
- Weight: 400g/m² Dyeing: white 000 - bleached with neutral optical brightener; colored with vat dyeing for highest fastness and durability
- Design: Washing gloves, care and soap towels smooth, without border; guest/hand/shower/bath/sauna towels with "Eco-Star" border stripes (boil-proof and suitable for tumble-drying)
- Confection: hard-wearing object double seams
- Certificates: Green Button, Made in Green, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The Economy-Line series of towels was developed for continuous use as contract laundry; therefore
therefore great importance was attached to the best washability and many wash cycles. Therefore the towels can be
can be washed at 95°C at any time. The use of chlorine is also
chlorine is possible under consideration of the dosage and usage instructions of the detergent manufacturer. Further
important tips for proper washing can be found in the care instructions.
Download care instructions