The Green-Line towels are made of fluffy soft microfiber and are ideal for cosmetics. The towels neither take on nor give off any colors. Recommended by the Chamber of Crafts for professional use in hairdressing studios and in the cosmetics sector. With professional sizes for hand towels and bath towels, cosmetic towels and guest towels.
- washing efficient
- color-stable and color-indicating
- fast drying
- Sizes for cosmetics
- permanently soft
The towels are made of 100% high-quality polyester fiber, therefore have extremely tear-resistant loops, which are at the same time soft and elastic - and remain so. In addition, the loops are tension-resistant, because the towels are not pressed but woven as terry cloth on a Mayer-Wirk loom, similar in structure to a knitted fabric, with abrasion-resistant selvedges on the sides.
- Material: microfiber quality, 100% polyester
- Weight: 320g/m²
- Dyeing: white 007 - with optical brightener in blue; with color-fast disperse dyes
- Design: Continuous pile, without border
- Confection: with four-sided selvedges and object double seams
- Certificates: Green Button, Made in Green, Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The towels are designed for constant use in the laundry and dry quickly, with high energy savings compared to cotton terry towel. Set the dryer to a maximum of 180°C, as heating above 230°C will cause the microfiber yarns to melt and form knots, resulting in a rough exterior. It is best to wash and dry the towels separately. Also note the following care instructions for proper handling.
Download care instructions