Our cotton terry blankets are popular as a living blanket, a blanket for those in need of care or, for example, as a large beach sheet for two. Real assets are the soft terry quality and above all the dimensions of the blanket with 158 x220cm. With almost 3.5 m², the blankets are large enough to be covered completely from head to toe, be it for those in need of care after bathing and simply for those who prefer plenty of 'blankets'.
- XL size with 158x220cm
- Pure cotton
- with cloth edge
- from 90 pieces in your own color
- Reactive or vat dyeing possible
The blankets are 100% woven in 400g/m² with carded ring yarns and have a smooth selvedge with double side seam on the long sides to keep abrasion low in washing and drying. Dyeing is available in reactive or vat dyeing from as little as 90 pieces.
- Material: 100% cotton, exclusively high-quality, carded ring-spun yarns
- Weight: 400g/m²
- Dyeing: white 007 - with optical brightener in blue; bright and easily washable reactive colors
- Design: continuous pile, without border
- Confection :with selvage, durable object double seams
- Certificates: Oeko-Tex Standard 100
The terry blankets in reactive dyeing have very good washing properties. For the first wash, we recommend washing at 95°C, as this additionally fixes the colors. However, chlorine should not be used here, as this damages the color. For permanent washing, we recommend washing the blankets at a minimum of 60°C and with plenty of water, so that the dirt is well rinsed out of this flat fabric. For more tips on proper handling, see care instructions.
Download care instructions